Hidden Network Forums: mid camp/splendid and manuk field - Hidden Network Forums

Shoutbox

Cable : (19 July 2013 - 09:27 PM) LONG LIVE RELENTLESS
Cable : (19 July 2013 - 09:26 PM) U BAN FORUM FOR SPAM? FUK U
Cable : (19 July 2013 - 09:26 PM) I PLAY U GIVE ZENY?
Cable : (19 July 2013 - 09:26 PM) HI FRIENDS =]
Cable : (19 July 2013 - 09:25 PM) HI ALL KK
Astraea : (12 June 2013 - 09:48 PM) Hello! I apologize for how long it's taken for me to respond to this. I've recently had surgery and been resting. To fix the error, you need to run the installer with WinRAR or a similar program.
chows : (01 June 2013 - 04:35 PM) No one play anymore>?
chows : (29 May 2013 - 12:06 PM) error in executing the V12 installer! Its say this application is not a valid win32 application. x_X
Hanamori : (04 May 2013 - 08:24 PM) -sneaks by-
Astraea : (03 May 2013 - 02:55 AM) HI
Cable : (02 May 2013 - 01:30 AM) AFFF
Mushy : (13 April 2013 - 08:06 PM) o.O
sosuke : (12 April 2013 - 08:17 AM) O.o hello
Speedy : (31 March 2013 - 10:28 AM) Nipples
Astraea : (12 March 2013 - 06:45 AM) Hii
PaoBourne : (11 March 2013 - 12:11 PM) Haloooo
Astraea : (09 February 2013 - 06:35 AM) in the "Snapshot Memoirs" thread.
CrzITwins : (08 February 2013 - 09:57 AM) lena , where's i can upload Valentine ScreenShoot?
Episode~666 : (06 February 2013 - 05:35 PM) JAJAJJAJA! Igu here!
CrzITwins : (04 February 2013 - 11:55 AM) always server closed before inva

mid camp/splendid and manuk field quest para splendid manuk y mid camp

#1   ~~ravy~~

• Members
  • 21-August 09

11 January 2010 - 04:00 AM

Primera parte de la quest!! ONWARD TO THE OTHER WORLD

Requisitos:
Nivel requerido : 70
300 Jellopys
1 Emerald
1 ruby

ok first u need the items and after u have it go to prontera castle and talk with this npc:

he will tell that we must search the "Promotional Staff" in Aldebaran in that way we can have permit to move on in the quest (look the picture xD)

after u talk with the promotional staff he send us to geffen and search for other promotional staff located in izlude

in izlude (99,136) talk with the promotional staff and choose the this option. "I have something for you" he will tell u that u have pass the testand send u to the first npc Recruiter for the Brave, inside prontera castle

the fist npc,he will tell us about the ash vacuum mission and stuff like that u know npc stuff
then he tell u that we must join the midgard alliance and stuff for that we must go to lightzalen and go to the rekenber corp.(look the picture!!)

inside u climb up to the stairs with red carpet and see guards and sutff like that, just go inside and go straight ahead and talk with Sikaiz, he is like given a speach so u much click him like twice,u ask him if can u tell u about the three kingdom but he first said that u must do a favor for him first, and send to search this NPC:

he will talk about the feelings about the ppl of Schwartzvald (lawl like the dude of terminator X3). well isnt much the rol of this npc but hmm wel its a quest! X3, he said u about the three kingdoms and the peace and love and stuff like that weh u finish there u go back to the Rekenber Corp and talk once ag ain with Sikaiz,but now Munkenro interrupt , and u finish send him a message to the Cheshrumnir Guard, in rachel Rachel.

search that NPC Alliance Manager y and give him a mission report.

go back with Sikaiz, talk with him twice, and then he register u. u must write ur char name. now he will tell u that must go the banquet area, down the stairs, and enter to the warp to the right of the room,there u see an
"Officer A" and "Officer B" talk with them, and u can hear about what they are planning about avoid the peace in the three kingdoms (huhu excited!! x3). talk with they agains and they will send u to talk with Sikaiz.

when u try to enter to the room where Sikaiz is,the guard dont let u pass,soo u must walk to the point 148,257(use the /where to see the coordinates) when u are like very close to the wall u move ur cam or try to click munkenro he is giving other speach when he finish the next that u must do is go and talk with the Guard NPC(130,231) and he will warp u to the dimensional warp.

he send u to the map of satan morroc talk with the Rift Guard, and accept that he will send u to the next place.

in this map u cant use teleport (yeah pretty fucked up)u must walk to the right part of the map , and pass by the middle, walk to the hole in the center,by the Pointed rocks that there is in the map,until u found munkenro(moc_fild22b 231,196).if u see this message: "We are testing other adventurers [...]", its bcuz someone else is making the quest.u must like w8 until he finish,if not see that message talk with munkenro and he tell u that u must kill like 40 mob that is in the map

when u finish the killing spree u see the next message

that means that u finish the first part of the quest YAY!! x3

#2   Mewek

• Town Talker
  • Members
  • 02-October 08
  • Interests:Everything i am not and everything that i want to be.

11 January 2010 - 05:20 AM

Would someone please translate this guide? It is well organised but it is in spanish -_- gracias.

Learn to be grateful.

#3   ~~ravy~~

• Members
  • 21-August 09

12 January 2010 - 01:05 AM

ok now is in english mewek xD

#4 Guest_CarmenCKM_*

• Guests

10 September 2011 - 08:05 AM

Primera parte de la quest!! ONWARD TO THE OTHER WORLD

Requisitos:
Nivel requerido : 70
300 Jellopys
1 Emerald
1 ruby

ok first u need the items and after u have it go to prontera castle and talk with this npc:

he will tell that we must search the "Promotional Staff" in Aldebaran in that way we can have permit to move on in the quest (look the picture xD)

after u talk with the promotional staff he send us to geffen and search for other promotional staff located in izlude

in izlude (99,136) talk with the promotional staff and choose the this option. "I have something for you" he will tell u that u have pass the testand send u to the first npc Recruiter for the Brave, inside prontera castle

the fist npc,he will tell us about the ash vacuum mission and stuff like that u know npc stuff
then he tell u that we must join the midgard alliance and stuff for that we must go to lightzalen and go to the rekenber corp.(look the picture!!)

inside u climb up to the stairs with red carpet and see guards and sutff like that, just go inside and go straight ahead and talk with Sikaiz, he is like given a speach so u much click him like twice,u ask him if can u tell u about the three kingdom but he first said that u must do a favor for him first, and send to search this NPC:

he will talk about the feelings about the ppl of Schwartzvald (lawl like the dude of terminator X3). well isnt much the rol of this npc but hmm wel its a quest! X3, he said u about the three kingdoms and the peace and love and stuff like that weh u finish there u go back to the Rekenber Corp and talk once ag ain with Sikaiz,but now Munkenro interrupt , and u finish send him a message to the Cheshrumnir Guard, in rachel Rachel.

search that NPC Alliance Manager y and give him a mission report.

go back with Sikaiz, talk with him twice, and then he register u. u must write ur char name. now he will tell u that must go the banquet area, down the stairs, and enter to the warp to the right of the room,there u see an
"Officer A" and "Officer B" talk with them, and u can hear about what they are planning about avoid the peace in the three kingdoms (huhu excited!! x3). talk with they agains and they will send u to talk with Sikaiz.

when u try to enter to the room where Sikaiz is,the guard dont let u pass,soo u must walk to the point 148,257(use the /where to see the coordinates) when u are like very close to the wall u move ur cam or try to click munkenro he is giving other speach when he finish the next that u must do is go and talk with the Guard NPC(130,231) and he will warp u to the dimensional warp.

he send u to the map of satan morroc talk with the Rift Guard, and accept that he will send u to the next place.

in this map u cant use teleport (yeah pretty fucked up)u must walk to the right part of the map , and pass by the middle, walk to the hole in the center,by the Pointed rocks that there is in the map,until u found munkenro(moc_fild22b 231,196).if u see this message: "We are testing other adventurers [...]", its bcuz someone else is making the quest.u must like w8 until he finish,if not see that message talk with munkenro and he tell u that u must kill like 40 mob that is in the map

when u finish the killing spree u see the next message

that means that u finish the first part of the quest YAY!! x3

Hey how come Munkenro won't talk to me ? I try to talk to him many time, he didn't response me with any words. I it a matter when i done this quest until need to go and find Munkenro, I off my ragnarok game, then when I online it send back me to where i have save the map, then i come back to the lighthalzen talk to the guard to send me to this place. Try to talk with him many times , no response.

#5   Hanamori

• Carebear
  • Members
  • 24-February 09

11 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

There is also the guide in iro wiki

Link to iro wiki's quest guide for Onward to the New World

There's also quests to do after gaining access into the world, and after some amount of quests I think, you can have full access to the other maps!

I believe the last quest isn't completed though...

"Boredom drives people crazy. And believe me. I know."

IPB Skin By: IPBEgypt - Amged Osman - Sacred - Downloads | Tutorials | Marketplace | IPB Classifieds